Jared & Kathy - WED!

The day was absolutely beautiful for Jared and Kathy's wedding! I had previously met Kathy at a wedding I did a few months back where she was a bridesmaid .......so I was thrilled that she liked me enough to photograph her wedding as well!
: D

Their wedding and reception was held out at the beautiful Breeding Farm in Edinburgh, just off of 65. One of my very first weddings I shot was there at the farms, so I was excited to go back. The day went beautifully! I love working with people who are so laid back as Jared and Kathy were. Things just seem to go much more smoothly when there is no stress involved and people truly are enjoying themselves.....this was totally the case for Jared & Kathy's wedding.

I'm sleepy, so I'm cutting this short.....plus I have a ton of work to do!!!

Congratulations, Jared & Kathy!

I started out the day hanging out Jared and his fellas

Photobucket

I was super excited to see Jared sportin' some nice cowboy boots! I've got 2 pair now of my own. : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jared's family has some Scottish heritage, so they incorporated some of that into their wedding, as well as some rituals as well. These ties are straight from Scotland!

Photobucket

Kathy's awesome blue rocket dogs

Photobucket

I also loved the vintage-ey feel of Kathy's flowers. I'm a huge hydrangea fan anyways, so she already had me there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Breeding Farm has such an awesome setting

Photobucket

beautiful!

Photobucket

This shot was kind of by accident, but I like it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jared & Kathy decided on the first look, so we did all of their pictures before the wedding

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


peace&love!

Lisa Gutierrez (October 5, 2010 at 8:04 PM)  

what a beautiful bride! these are great photos, as always, Whitney!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio