Brandon & Ashley get HITCHED!

I am on wedding overload here!!!! I just finished up my 5th wedding, yeah that's right, 5th wedding in the last 2 months!!!! Am I crazy or what?! I think so! I'm trying to stay on top of things, but am feeling a bit overwhelmed at this point....this has been a BUSY year so far!!!

A week and a half ago I met up with Brandon and Ashley for their BIG day!!! Can I just say this is the HOTTEST wedding that I have shot to date! Oh man, it was insanely hot!!!! But we managed to pull it off and they had a beautiful outdoor wedding down by a pond under two huge oak trees. Gorgeous setting for a wedding. Here is a sneak peak from their day!!

Started off at the Tease Salon in Scottsburg

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had to get a shot of Brandon watching the weather and the hurricane that was brewing up around Mexico since they were headed that way for their honeymoon the next morning!

Photobucket

The dress

Photobucket

The shoes

Photobucket

I love this shot for some reason

Photobucket

Stunning.

Photobucket

Ashley and her girls

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did I mention how HOT it was that day?? : )

Photobucket

Ashley is just gorgeous, seriously.

Photobucket

Beautiful!

Photobucket

I kept apologizing to Ashley throughout our time together for having her do the "serious look"......she's not crazy about it, but she sure looks FINE. : )

Photobucket

Kinda bummed we didn't have complete access to this vintage car, but I took what I could get!

Photobucket

Love, love this shot!

Photobucket

Brandon and his boys

Photobucket

These guys were dying in the heat, but were troopers for sticking it out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ashley didn't do too bad, did she? : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ashley's grandmother seeing her for the first time

Photobucket

Loved the expression on this little girls face as I was waiting for the wedding to begin......priceless.

Photobucket

Brandon awaiting his beautiful bride

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think he loved what he saw....what do you think??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HUSBAND & WIFE!!

Photobucket

Bridal party

Photobucket

Mr. & Mrs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The rings

Photobucket

First Dance

Photobucket

Father & Daughter dance.....I love that I was able to capture this!

Photobucket




Congratulations you guys!!!! Thanks so much for letting me share in your special day!


peace&love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio