Wilson & Annie get HITCHED!

I am on wedding overload right now! haha. A wedding the past 2 weekends and yet another this weekend!! It's insanely busy! Not to mention one at the end of this month! I have one scheduled for July, but other than that my schedule is looking a little clear....which I am pretty grateful for!! I am looking forward to a little/much needed break!

I went to Plainfield to shoot Wilson and Annie's wedding at Serendipity at the Metropolis......what a cool place! Wilson is a photographer himself, so I was a little nervous, how could I not be? : ) I'm kidding! Well, a little!! No, seriously, this couple is amazing! They are the sweetest, most down to earth people, so laid back......everything about their wedding was PERFECT! Annie was absolutely breathtaking......she had the whole vintage thing going on, which I totally dig. They even had a super sweet vintage car we got to use!! I was in vintage heaven!

Their wedding was simple, it was just perfect! Annie had her best friend at her side while Wilson had his older brother. Weddings like this just make for a great time, no stress involved at all.....it was such a great day!

Congratulations you guys, and thanks for allowing me to capture your beautiful day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was so excited to see Annie's veil when she pulled it out!! She even made it herself!! : )

Photobucket

Annie's mom helping her with her dress......couldn't decide, color?

Photobucket

OR black and white?

Photobucket

CLASSIC! Annie's BFF brushing her teeth the whole time. LOVE it!!

Photobucket

Thought this was kinda cool.

Photobucket

Wilson and Annie decided on the "First Look", I always love when couples choose to do this.......everything is taken care of beforehand so that you can enjoy the rest of your day without having to stress about more pictures!!

We ran across the street to the neighbors house and used her beautiful landscaped yard. I think it paid off.

Photobucket

How cute is this?

Photobucket

And this?

Photobucket

Love this car!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wilson looking rather handsome on his big day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course, Annie, gorgeous!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Annie and her best friend, Megan

Photobucket

Wilson and his big bro

Photobucket

Photobucket

This beautiful cake Annie's grandmother made

Photobucket

All the little kids were running around, piling up the rose petals and throwing them up in the air....they were having a blast. I love this shot of this little one running off.

Photobucket

The rings. Funny story about them, actually. I was inside of the old car setting up these shots and taking pictures, all the while 2 policemen in front of me around an unmarked car. As I was getting ready to take this shot, one of the officers came over to me and asked me what I was taking pictures of. I guess they thought I was taking pictures of them or something? Either that or they thought I was trying to steal the car. haha. It was pretty hilarious.

Photobucket

Photobucket

First dance as husband and wife! yay!

Photobucket

Saw this field behind Serendipity and was dying to use it at sunset. Love!!

Photobucket

Favorite!!

Photobucket


peace&love!

Caitlin (June 4, 2010 at 3:52 AM)  

these are fantastic! I love her dress!!! They are a gorgeous couple!

hannah (June 6, 2010 at 2:42 PM)  

these are INCREDIBLE whitney!!! you have such an amazing eye, love all the unique shots! The bride is stunning, you can tell she is amazing in front of the cam!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio