Jacquie's Baby Bump

Nothing makes me more honored/proud/nervous/excited/scared than being asked by another photographer to take their picture! SERIOUSLY! haha. Jacquie is a local photographer and contacted me to do her maternity pictures. I haven't taken maternity pictures in almost a year, I believe, and I LOVE doing them.....so I was sooooo excited! I was even more excited when she told me that she had a place in mind for her pictures, an old farm house with barns and such. Plus with her being a photographer herself, she knows that lighting is key....so she was willing to push back our session to the evening! Not to mention, she is pregnant, and it was a HOT day....so waiting until the evening kinda cooled it down a bit! Anyways, I was so excited to do these pictures for her and her husband, Abe. They don't know the sex of their baby, but boy or girl, they will be extremely blessed to have these two as parents!

Congratulations you guys!!

Ummm.....what? Pregnant girl in cowboy boots, YES PLEASE! I've been DYING to photograph someone in cowboy boots after seeing all of Tara Swain's work! (an awesome photographer in Texas)

Photobucket

I LOVE her! Isn't she stunning?! SERIOUSLY.

Photobucket

GLOWING!

Photobucket

How sweet is this, mom and dad to be? How happy do they look?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hot MAMA!

Photobucket

sweetness.

Photobucket

Love this backlighting and how it gives her such a nice pregnant silohette.

Photobucket

More fun with the sun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

thanks for an amazing session!!!!


peace & love!

Caitlin (May 27, 2010 at 7:39 PM)  

you are a super awesome photographer!!!!! I love every single on of these photos. my fave was the silhouette! I am a beginner photographer and these have given me sooooo much inspiration! Thanks for sharing!!!

What editing program do you use?

Caitlin

eminence photography (May 27, 2010 at 7:43 PM)  

thanks so much, caitlin! i use Photoshop CS4

Anonymous –  (June 3, 2010 at 1:26 PM)  

How have I not commented one here? I can't say enough how much I stinking love these images, Whitney :) They make my day just looking at them! I'm so excited for newborn pics!!!

Lauren (June 3, 2010 at 4:49 PM)  

Oh dear goodness. Great photos! Doesn't hurt to have such a HAWT mama subject! ::waves at Jacquie::

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio