Miss Hadley

I love shooting newborns! But man, they are seriously a challenge! I look at other photographers and how amazing they are with newborns, and I only hope to continue to grow in my approach to newborn photography.

Hadley was the most perfect baby! She slept almost the ENTIRE time and didn't mind much as to what I was doing to her. I always feel so horrible moving the babes around so much, disturbing them from their much needed beauty rest. haha.

Anyways, here is a sneak peak from Hadley's session!

Love this sweet little pixie hat that my wonderful and talented friend/client made!

Photobucket

Such a sleepy girl!!

Photobucket

Got this new little headband in from etsy and I love it!

Photobucket

How sweet is this?

Photobucket

Haven't used the scales in awhile, so I thought I would use it again in front of my new fun walls and floor!

Photobucket

Little bubbly smile : )

Photobucket

Great BIG yawn!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another sweet little headband from etsy, thought it went perfectly with this backdrop and stool

Photobucket

Hadley's mommy is a fan of the stroller, so we had to get this shot for her. Look at that sweet little smile!!

Photobucket

Sweet first family photo

Photobucket

Such a sweet picture for Father's Day tomorrow!!

Photobucket

I love Hadley's body language in this shot.....so precious!

Photobucket


Congratulations you guys!! Hadley is beautiful!!!


peace&love!

Caitlin (June 19, 2010 at 1:14 PM)  

wow! great job! They have a GORRRRRGEOUS family!!! Soooo beautiful! That little girl is soooo sweet. I LOVE the scale shot!

Annie –  (June 19, 2010 at 3:19 PM)  

sooooo cute!!

beth (June 20, 2010 at 7:28 AM)  

i'm so glad i'm not alone in my belief...well knowledge....that shooting newborns is NOT easy !

these are beautiful....but honestly, if i never photograph a newborn again...well, i'm pretty much good with that :)

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio