Bryan & Bridget MARRIED!

This past weekend I was had the great privilege of shooting Bryan & Bridget's wedding! The day was beautiful after all of the rain we had had previously, so I was a little nervous, but it turned out to be absolutely gorgeous! Bridget was an absolutely stunning bride, her dress was amazing. Probably one of the quickest ceremonies I've ever been a part of! They got in and got out in 10 minutes tops! haha. The reception was held out at Bryan & Bridget's home and it was absolutely beautiful out there! The day couldn't have been more perfect for these two, seriously. You could feel the love that they were surrounded by, it was just perfect!

Congratulations you two!!

The beautiful bride!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The boy who stole her heart

Photobucket

Color?

Photobucket

Black and White?
Photobucket

LOVE this!

Photobucket

Flower Girl

Photobucket

Ring Bearer

Photobucket

Photobucket

The ceremony

Photobucket

Bridget's younger sister

Photobucket

A very excited groom to be!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Color?

Photobucket

Black and White?

Photobucket

Gorgeous!

Photobucket

I love this shot!

Photobucket

How cool are these chucks?!

Photobucket

Thought this was cute.

Photobucket

Bridget's sister, Crystal, shared a toast.....talk about a tear jerker! Even I was crying!!

Photobucket

This little cutie and I were playing peek a boo, isn't she sweet??

Photobucket

Bryan owns an old beat up truck, that I used in their engagement photos, so I decided to use it again! This time I got inside the truck.....man, that was an experience in itself. All I can say is ewww........hahahaha

Photobucket

Thought this tree stump was pretty neat

Photobucket

Photobucket

First dance

Photobucket


Thanks for allowing me to share in your special day! It was wonderful!!!

peace&love!

Annie Wantz –  (May 27, 2010 at 8:10 AM)  

So beautiful!! I'm so excited for Saturday!!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio