Ayden & Payton

What else is there to say, it's been raining non stop and it's becoming quite the nuisance lately! Thankfully I was able to go ahead with this session, although it was a little bit chilly out.....but we managed to pull it off before it started raining!

Ayden & Payton were such a blast to hangout with! Payton and I became good friends throughout the session, we held hands and raced her mom and brother to the car and up the stairs to the studio. Thanks for being my buddy, Payton! Ayden, on the other hand, was being a typical boy.....too cool for anything. haha! I'm totally kidding! It was pretty funny to see just how much he didn't want his sister touching him, but wait until you see some of the pictures I go of them! Ayden puts up a front, but deep down I know he's a sucker for love. : )

These kiddos are adorable, so get ready for some cuteness below!

Thanks for a GREAT session, you guys!!! : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved Payton's expression in this shot, but it was a little out of focus.....so I tried a new look...what do you think?

Photobucket

couldn't decide.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this storyboard! I didn't ask the kids to do this, they just started doing it out of the blue and it was hilarious.

Photobucket

couldn't decide again.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ayden is a skateboarder and was ready to show me his skillzzzzz......

Photobucket

And Payon LOVES dress up, her and I talked about how her and Novah would really get along well.

Photobucket

Isn't she gorgeous?

Photobucket

Mom brought along some reubix cubes, it's something fun that they do together...

Photobucket

And a trip to the shave ice place never hurt nobody!

I wasn't paying attention and was waiting for them to get their treats, but when I saw them anxiously awaiting....I had to snap this!

Photobucket

Payton wasn't too crazy about hers....

Photobucket

And it started to get a little chillier, so nothing is better than cuddlin' up to big brother.

Photobucket


peace&love!

Amanda (May 17, 2010 at 10:40 PM)  

Those pictures are ADORABLE!!! I love them all.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio