Pretty little Baby "E"

oh my! oh my! what a FUN session with Miss "E", the prettiest little baby, the sweetest, so smiley, all chubby.....LOVE! i just love photographing babies, and don't get many of them, so when i do, i just act crazy! oooing and ahhhing and goooing and making the dumbest noises possible to get the babies to give me some different expressions. Parents must think I'm a nut! haha.

Anyways, on with this beautiful baby!!

OH YEAH! and if you're on Facebook, go to the Eminence Photography page and "LIKE" me! I'm giving away a FREE session, you must enter before MONDAY!!!!

oh those blue eyed babes, get me every time!

Photobucket

excited about my new backdrops!!

Photobucket

don't you just love baby booties?!

Photobucket

such a sweet, sweet face

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

seriously, how can you get any cuter than this?

Photobucket

this one is for you, mama! i know you LOVED that love seat!

Photobucket


thanks for such a great session!!!!

peace&love!

Lisa G. (April 23, 2010 at 12:38 PM)  

so beautiful!
I love your backdrops!

amanda b. (April 26, 2010 at 4:40 PM)  

yeah, loooove the new backdrops lady!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio