The "F" Family

There are certain sessions that I just get so excited about and can't wait to edit the pictures, and this was definitely one of those sessions! I seriously had to pull myself away from the computer to stop editing for this sneak peak! Everything about this session was great! The kids were just dolls, especially, Miss Whitley. She is obsessed with Matilda Jane, and oh, how I love that about her! She was such a little model and I didn't want to stop photographing her! We got some amazing images and I'm just so excited to share them, so I'll stop rambling and do just that!

Thanks for an amazing session, you guys!!!

seriously, how sweet are these kids?!

Photobucket

Meet Jonah - throughout our session I found out that Jonah has an interest in photography as well!

Photobucket

Couldn't decide between color or black and white.....loved them both!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Meet Luke - all you need to know about him is that he is crazy about girls, specifically his babysitter. : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Miss Whitley - the pictures speak for themselves

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

love this shot of them....

Photobucket

more to come on the blog soon, stay tuned!!

peace&love!

hannah (April 20, 2010 at 3:52 PM)  

Adore these! love the shots of her with the doll :)

Jess Parker (April 20, 2010 at 5:36 PM)  

Great shoot! I love the pic of the girl on the scooter with her doll - I used to have a doll like that! And love the train tracks diptych.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio