Megan - Columbus East High School Senior

I don't get many seniors, but I LOVE doing them! Met up with Miss Megan, the sweetest young gal, if I do say so myself! It's always great getting to know each of my clients, just asking them questions about their future plans.....what college they are looking at and what they plan on studying. Megan is wanting to study to be a Pediatric doctor! How cool is that?! Of course it's cool to me since I have two kiddos and good pediatricians are hard to come by! I know that Megan will be an excellent ped, such a sweet spirited girl.

Sorry to make this short, but I'm ready to go spend some time with my husband!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

beautiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

peace&love!!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio