Miloh - 4 weeks

I definitely got my baby fix the other day when I was able to hold Miss Miloh at just 4 weeks old! She was soooo adorable and soooo tiny!! It always amazes me how different a 4 week old baby is than a 1-2 week old. So much change takes place during that first month. Miloh was so bright eyed, too busy looking around, she didn't want to miss a beat! She wasn't too crazy about some of my ideas for pictures, ha, but we managed to come away from the session with some pretty sweet shots.

Here's a sneak peek from our session!!

Photobucket

Awww.....sweet sleeping baby!

Photobucket

Some feature shots......I just love babies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miloh has soooo much hair!!! Reminds me of Miss Novah when she was a wee one.

Photobucket

Bright Eyes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miloh's mommy was pretty determined to get this shot, and we were pretty surprised that she finally conked out at the end and let us do it! Thanks, Miloh, you were a trooper!!

Photobucket



peace&love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio