Aliyah - 6 months

This was my 3rd session with Aliyah, well 4, if you count when she was in her mommy's belly! I can't say it enough, but I LOVE it when I have the chance to photograph a baby over and over again. It's so amazing to see the changes in these little ones when they come back for their sessions. Here is a peek from my session with Miss Aliyah!

I LOVE her little gummy smile!!!! Seriously, how much more adorable could she be??

Photobucket

I always love these types of shots....I just feel that it truly shows the innocence of a child.

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a great dad and daughter picture! This makes me want to do a nice shot like this of my girls and their dad!

Photobucket

Such a cute little family!

Photobucket

I am in LOVE with this shot!!! I would totally have this made into a HUGE canvas and hang it over my fireplace. Well, if I had a fireplace, that is. : )

Photobucket

Quick note, ALL Canvas Wraps are 30% off until DECEMBER! Email me for details!!!

Photobucket

Love her little tutu!

Photobucket

Aliyah was doing some amazing modeling poses towards the end of our session!

Photobucket

Thanks Aliyah for a great session, see you again in 6 months!!!


peace&love!

babybeezymom (October 12, 2009 at 9:39 AM)  

love these pictures Whitney!

molly holt-sabol

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio