Kevin & Karen

Last weekend I headed to North Vernon to photograph Kevin & Karen's wedding! The beginning of the day was so cloudy and cold, but it ended up being a pretty day out just in time for the wedding.....and then turned back to cloudy and cold as we went to the reception. Kevin and Karen are such an awesome couple and their wedding was fabulous!

One thing that I absolutely LOVED about this couple, is that they decided to the the first look........meaning they saw each other before the wedding and got all of their pictures taken care of beforehand. I recommend this sooooo much! What an awesome moment for you and your bride/groom to spend with one another completely alone for no one else to see.....except me, of course! I had Kevin inside the church standing in the front and then had Karen come in behind him. It was such a neat moment for them to share together, and we got A LOT of pictures done.

Anyways, here is a sneak peek from their wedding. Congratulations Kevin and Karen!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The dress!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Karen was stunning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kevin didn't look so bad himself

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cutest little ring bearer and flower girl

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kevin & Karen had the coolest car to ride away in......I took advantage of it to the fullest!

Photobucket

My first wedding to experiment with off camera flash

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some shots of the bride and her father, also new techniques I'm learning

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


peace&love!

Lisa Gutierrez (October 25, 2009 at 7:45 PM)  

Whitney, I always love your photos, but these are especially stunning! You did an AMAZING job!

Anonymous –  (October 26, 2009 at 8:26 AM)  

I was there, but seeing your photos made me cry all over again!!! WOW!!! If this is a "sneak Peak," I can't wait to see the rest !!! AMAZING job!!!

Annie Wantz –  (October 30, 2009 at 7:52 PM)  

I LOVE the lighting in the dancing photos!! Beautiful!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio