The "B" Family

A few days ago I met up with the "B" Family, and what a cute little family they are! We had such a great time walking around Columbus to a few local spots that I like and taking some photos. They were definitely troopers for it was a little bit chilly out that day! The kids were absolutely hilarious, talking my ears off! They were sooooo excited, I seriously have never seen kids so excited to get their photos taken! They had so much fun that they actually didn't want to leave when we were finished. So funny!

Anyways, here a peek from our session! Enjoy!!! And, leave me some comment love!

Color?

Photobucket

or Black and White?

Photobucket

Photobucket

a fun little shot

Photobucket

Emma, she is such a sweet little girl.....I love these shots of her!

Photobucket

And Eli, such a cutie with lots of energy, and quite the ham! : )

Photobucket

This family hasn't had a family picture done in I can't remember how many years, but I think they need to do this more often! They are such a cute family!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture, such a true capture of their personalities.

Photobucket

Photobucket



peace & love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio