Myra - Bridal Session

I contacted Myra a little while back to see if she would be up for a free bridal session, since I knew she was getting married soon. I haven't had the opportunity to do a one on one bridal session before, so I was wanting some practice and some images to add to my portfolio. My agreed and we met up the other day for some shots at my studio and at the lobby of Hotel Indigo. Myra had such a beautiful dress and I LOVED her head piece. Very vintage, which I love, and haven't had any brides with this type of look yet. I had to hold off with sharing these images, because Myra didn't want for her husband to be to see what she was going to look like for their big day. Well, yesterday they were married and now I can share!! Congrats Myra & Jimm!

Would love any feedback or comments you would like to leave!!!

Probably one of my favorites from the session, doesn't she look a little like Sandra Bullock?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



I'll be blogging another wedding from this weekend that I'm super excited about, STAY TUNED!!!



peace&love.

amanda b. (September 13, 2009 at 4:25 PM)  

so fun! cant wait for our session!

Marinda (September 17, 2009 at 6:04 AM)  

These are simply gorgeous!! Loving the b&w's. Great work!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio