Derek & Savanna = MARRIED!

Saturday was an absolutely GORGEOUS day for an outdoor wedding! It was a bit sunny for my liking, but it was soooo much better than the rain that I had to deal with the last 2 weddings I've shot. I'll take sun over rain any day!! Derek & Savanna's wedding was beautiful as are they as a couple. Their love for one another just shines when they are together. From my understanding they have been through a lot together over the years they've been with one another, so this day was a indeed a very emotional one for every one! Savanna was such an amazing bride to work with!!! She was up for absolutely anything and wasn't afraid to venture out into some areas where most brides wouldn't dare go, especially before the wedding! We were on the railroad tracks and we even found an abandoned warehouse to shoot in! I was in photographer's heaven with that spot! I had such a great time with Savanna and Derek, they are seriously the sweetest couple. Congratulations Derek & Savanna!! Thank you so much for letting me capture these images for you on such an amazingly beautiful day!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

black and white version

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I could've blogged about a billion more, but I had to stop myself!


Leave me comments, I LOVE them!!!

peace&love!

Marinda (September 17, 2009 at 5:57 AM)  

These are fantastic, Whitney! What a beautiful couple. Love the locations and colors. Great work!

Amber Elaine –  (September 18, 2009 at 11:19 AM)  

Wow! These picture's are awesome. So were the couple Saturday.

Unknown (October 29, 2009 at 1:48 AM)  

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio