Mr. & Mrs. Harvey

Sunday morning had me worried for the upcoming outdoor wedding that I was about to shoot later that day. I was seriously worried that the rain was going to be with us throughout the whole day. It rained and rained and about an hour before we started pictures, the sun came out and it turned out to be an absolute gorgeous day for Mike & Melissa's wedding! This was a special wedding for me to shoot, just like my last wedding, because Miss Novah (my oldest daughter) was the flower girl in it! She looked so adorable and fits the flower girl role! If you're looking for a flower girl, I'm happy to rent her out! : )

The day was full of nerves for Mike & Melissa, but it was all worth it in the end. A beautiful ceremony and reception, great food and fun! Melissa was a stunning bride, her dress was incredibly beautiful! Thanks Mike and Melissa for letting me be a part of your special day!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




peace&love!

AngieRenee (September 13, 2009 at 4:47 PM)  

LOVE the men's socks! How fun is that?

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio