Multi-Family Session

First off, these kids are too cute!! I had so much fun the other evening hanging out with these two families. The house was at a beautiful lakefront location which made for some great backdrops! These girls know how to work it for the camera. : ) Such naturals, and so beautiful. Mr. "T" was such a polite little young man and was so excited to play with my fire truck that I brought along. The kids even did a little fishing while I was there. It was such a nice, laid back session. Here is a sneak peek.....

Isn't he adorable?!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love these shots, soooo cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this shot, soooo adorable!!

Photobucket

One of my favorites.....so innocent and sweet.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



peace&love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio