Baby "E"

The other day I met up with Ethan. I photographed Ethan when he was so teeny tiny, my has he changed!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing babies that I've shot before, watching them grow and change! It's seriously such a neat experience. So yeah, Ethan is 6 months old and he is CRAWLING all over the place! I was not expecting that! haha. I was thinking this would be a pretty laid back session, but he had me on the move! : ) It's amazing how all babies are different and how they all develop at different ages. I know Ethan's mom and dad have their work cut out for them........they have a super baby on their hands! haha.

So yeah, check out this little chub! : )

Hello, Mr. Blue Eyes!

Photobucket

Isn't this little smile to die for?! He was such a happy baby throughout the whole session!! Love this shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ha! Love this! So cute.

Photobucket

I seriously love those gummy smiles!

Photobucket

Ethan didn't last long in this, he was seriously on the move the whole time! haha.

Photobucket

Ethan and Mommy, I love his expression in this shot.

Photobucket

Ethan was also my guniea pig for this new stroller I scored.

Photobucket



It's been a LONG day and I'm beat, now off to bed!

peace & love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio