The "T" Family

This was a pretty special session that I was asked to do, although the circumstances are unfortunate. My friend, Carrie, I know from being in small group together and both being involved with The Living Room church here in Columbus. Carrie's mom has been battling thyroid cancer for 20+ years, and our church has continually prayed for her healing. Her mom underwent surgery awhile back and things were looking pretty good, but they got some recent news that she has yet another tumor. Her mom will be undergoing yet another surgery to remove the tumor. My heart goes out to her and her family, for I know what it's like dealing with this devastating news. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer just over a year ago and had to have a mastectomy and underwent chemo for 6 months. I know the devastation of finding out this news and watching my own mom battle this cancer, losing her hair, but still having hope that she WILL beat this. Please pray for Carrie's mom and family as they battle through this and that they would have the continued HOPE.

Carrie's mom & step dad

Photobucket

The Grandkids

Photobucket

Bryce - Carrie & Jake's son

Photobucket

Abigail - Carrie & Jake's daughter

Photobucket

Such a sweet picture!

Photobucket

Carrie's family

Photobucket

Christian & Nathan - Carrie's sister and her son

I love this shot

Photobucket

Nathan

Photobucket


Family

Photobucket

Carrie's mom and husband are so in love......you can just see it when they are together

Photobucket



peace & love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio