Dan & Hayley E-Session

I met up with Dan & Hayley the other night on Hayley's parents farm, where they will be getting married this September. I was so excited about the location, I don't know anyone around Columbus with land where I can just roam around without getting in trouble! haha. Her parents are wanting to build a log house in an area where there is a really neat old looking shed and an old barn that is falling apart, I really liked shooting over in that area. Dan & Hayley are extremely cute together, you can just see their love for one another when they are together. There's something about people that live out in the country, they are probably the nicest people you will ever meet. I had so much fun shooting Dan & Hayley even though it was so muggy & hot that evening. I'm pretty pleased with the shots I got. Here's their sneak peek.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVED Hailey's cowgirl boots, definitely the cutest ones I've seen!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The porch where they will be getting married!

Photobucket

Dan started to work it for me in a few pictures, it was pretty hilarious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she beautiful?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

peace&love!

Anonymous –  (July 16, 2009 at 6:53 AM)  

I love the last picture with the jeans! (and the ring on the pocket - lol!) Great stuff, as usual! :)

AngieRenee (July 29, 2009 at 8:48 PM)  

i loved the picture with just their feet with the boots on!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio