Luke

The other day I met up with a family that I met back in January from Indianapolis, to photograph their son, Luke. I met Luke when he was only 4 days old! He so tiny and I remember all the peachy fuzz that covered his body. I was so surprised when I saw Luke, now 6 months old! He is HUGE! haha. His parents say that he is in the 120th percentile for his age. : )
He was such a joy to be around, so happy and smiley.......except when I would try and take pictures! His parents were pretty surprised that he didn't smile more than what he usually does. He has 2 little teeth that are new, so biting on his bottom lip is the new thing right now! But we did manage to get some great pictures of Mr. Luke!

I've been using the studio a little more these days.....

Photobucket

What a great family shot! I just LOVE natural light!

Photobucket

haha, I LOVE this!

Photobucket

AND this!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this shot, and I am in love with black and white shots of babies with their parents. So sweet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How cute is he?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Probably my favorite!

Photobucket



peace&love!

Unknown (July 14, 2009 at 8:40 PM)  

I LOVE these! Trish's hair is looking thick & gorge as ususal too!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio