my baby girl is turning the BIG ONE!

I can not believe that my little Eisley Jane is turning ONE! It seriously just seems like yesterday that I gave birth to her. I never knew what my parents meant when they said, time flies by so fast, until I had my own children. I am so thankful that I am able to capture these memories of my girls with photographs. I hope that they will look back upon these images and see the beauty in their childhood.


Photobucket

Photobucket

This blanket used to be mine when I was a baby.....how cool, huh?

Photobucket

Eisley's newest facial expression.....her scrunchy nose along with her little noise, it's just too cute! There are many pictures of me as a baby with this same face. ha!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Here's to you, Eisley Jane! What a blessing you are to this world and our family. We love you so much!

peace&love.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio