Brookley

Tonight I had the pleasure in shooting my final session with Miss Brookley for her Baby's 1st Year package! I shot Brookley at 3, 6 and now 12 months! She is such a doll and is seriously a beautiful little girl. She was so well behaved and didn't mind me using her in all of my crazy props! haha. Luckily Brookley's aunt lives out in the country a bit and we were able to use her property for some of these shots, I loved it out there! I hope to have the chance in capturing more amazing images of Brookley over the years!

Oh, and I am in LOVE with my new lens! : )

Here is a sneak peek from our session!

Definitely one of my faves!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brookley and Mommy <3

Photobucket

Ruffle Butt

Photobucket

Photobucket

BEAUTIFUL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

perfect.

Photobucket

I love this shot....perfect lighting and wind blown hair. : )

Photobucket





peace&love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio