Caleb & Amber E-Session

I met up with Caleb & Amber the other evening for an E-Session. I graduated High School with Amber and reconnected with her on Facebook. Amber & Caleb are currently living in Hawaii, but were coming to Indiana to visit family for the holiday. So, Amber contacted me and wanted me to take some engagement photos for them! Caleb & Amber are so cute together and you can just see their love for one another throughout these images. Congratulations, Caleb & Amber!

Isn't she gorgeous?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Caleb isn't too bad himself : )

Photobucket

One of my favorites!

Photobucket

Love this shot, too!

Photobucket

and this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



peace&love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio