The "G" Family

I was so excited when Chatney contacted me to do pictures of their family! She has been super great at supporting me and wanting to bring me as much business as possible. Chatney is a HUGE Mary Kay sales director, and had me do some before and after shots for a Mary Kay event she had. So I met up with her and her beautiful family and we took some pictures out at her in-laws property. I had a great time playing with the kids and running around after them! We even loaded up in the back of Justin's truck and took a ride out to the pond for some pictures. These kids are totally getting the country upbringing out there! I caught Crew dropping his pants a couple times to relieve himself in the wilderness! haha, too cute! Anyways, here is a sneak peek from our session!


Miss Charleston, I LOVE these shots of her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crew

Photobucket

Ledger

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chatney painted Charleston's toes.....I love them!

Photobucket

The boys playing at the pond

Photobucket

Crew chewing on some grass.....i love this shot of him

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this shot of Charleston too!

Photobucket

Charleston had to be bribed with chocolate to get this shot......she LOVES chocolate! haha.

Photobucket



I could've picked out a ton more pictures, but I had to stop somewhere!


peace&love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio