The "G", "B", "S" & "G" Families

So I am back from a MUCH NEEDED vacation with my family! We went to Destin, Florida and had a fantastic time! But before I left, I had a very unique session with 4 different families! I have worked with 2 of the 4 families previously, and the other 2 were visiting from Chicago and were wanting to get some pictures of their newest additions all together.

Meet the "B" Family

I have worked with this family before and was quite surprised to see just how much the kids have grown! They are such a beautiful family, aren't they?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she lovely? She could totally be a Matilda Jane Clothing model for sure!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby "A" was just a few days old last time I saw him, my what a difference! : )

Photobucket

Now meet the "G" Family

Another family that I've previously done pictures for. They have such a beautiful home and took full advantage of using this stairway they just put in.

Photobucket

She is such a doll!

Photobucket

The newest addition to the family! Another huge surprise since I haven't seen baby "G" since he was wee old as well

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this shot, so sweet!

Photobucket

On to the "S" Family with their newest addition, baby Jack

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love capturing parents interacting with their children, such an awesome intimate moment that I would love to remember forever with my own children.

Photobucket

Finally we have another "G" family

Photobucket

Big Brother, Tom

Photobucket

Love this shot of Little Matt!

Photobucket

The newest addition to this family.....aren't his eyes gorgeous?

Photobucket

Photobucket

The boys, poor mom is outnumbered!

Photobucket


I just had to get this shot of all the babies together!!

Photobucket


peace & love!

babybeezymom (July 28, 2009 at 12:35 PM)  

this picture is too cute. nothing better than a naked baby!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio