Camrin

I seriously fell in love with this little boy! He was seriously the cutest little thing and had a smile to light up any room! He was so well behaved and was just so full of charm! : ) Camrin will be celebrating his 1st birthday within the next couple of weeks, and I couldn't believe how much bigger he is than Eisley! It's always so funny for me to see children the same age as my girls and compare their differences. Okay, enough blabbering......here is this cute little guy! ENJOY!

My new vintage phone my mother in law brought me from VA

Photobucket

Aren't his eyes gorgeous?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute little family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Camrin's great grandmother bought him this vintage police car......I WANT one of these! Isn't it awesome?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute little guy!

Photobucket

I LOVE this shot of him! And we didn't know if we were going to get a good one, he kept eating the rocks, twigs and dirt! haha.

Photobucket


Thanks, Cam! Have a Happy 1st Birthday!!


peace&love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio