Boys will be just that, BOYS!

This session was one that had been in the making for awhile, but was always cancelled due to inclement weather! FINALLY some good weather and we were able to have a session! I met the "S" family back in December, around Christmas time, and did some pictures of Luke & Brady. These little boys are so adorable and just full of energy! haha. I'm always up for a challenge, and believe me, some of my sessions are just that.....challenging. BUT, I welcome them all because they continue to teach me patience.....which is something that I am not very good at! : ) Surprisingly enough, I believe that I am patient with other peoples kids, just not my own. I'm working on that!

Kylie, Luke & Brady's mom, I believe left the session wondering if we got any good shots at all. I told her that I am always surprised at how some of my most challenging sessions turn out so well! haha. The boy and their mom and dad spent the 4th on the lake, so I'm sure they were absolutely exhausted! I know how Novah gets when she doesn't get enough sleep and it's not pretty! Anyways, I think we got some great shots of these two adorable little boys! ENJOY!

Photobucket

Brady

Photobucket

Luke

Photobucket

Photobucket

haha, I LOVE THIS!

Photobucket

Great family shot! Aren't they cute?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom was wanting some pictures of Brady to submit for modeling, uh........I think he would make a great one!

Photobucket

Luke rides bikes competitively.....I asked him to show me his game face! : )

Photobucket

LOVE these of Brady!

Photobucket

Mom & Dad

Photobucket



Have a great 3rd birthday on Saturday, Brady!

peace & love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio