The "H"Family

I've known this family for years and have done a few different photo shoots for Emily and Joe. Joe & Emily gifted Joe's parents with an Eminence Photography session for Mothers/Fathers Day. What a great gift, right?! : ) Sara and Bob had been mentioning wanting some family pictures taken together, especially with the new arrival of Miss Aliyah, so Joe & Em took care of that for them. I always enjoy seeing them and loved seeing Aliyah again, since the last time I saw her she was only a few weeks old. My has she grown! I hope to continue shooting Miss Aliyah as she grows and grows!

Here is a peek from our session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miss Aliyah, isn't she a doll?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandma & Aliyah

Photobucket

How Sweet <3

Photobucket

Here is Aliyah talking to Grandpa.....I LOVE it when babies coo and start "talking", it seriously makes me want another one! ha!
{not happening, by the way!}

Photobucket

Momma's girl

Photobucket

I think Aliyah might have Joe wrapped around her little finger : )

Photobucket

But what little girl wouldn't when they are this darn cute?!

Photobucket



peace & love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio