The "S" Family

I had so much fun on Saturday with this family! They are the cutest and so funny. I absolutely LOVE sessions in my hometown, Madison. There is just soooo much character in the downtown area, I wish Columbus were more like Madison in that aspect. This was also my first session shooting a family with a teenager! How funny is that? Alright, now to the sneak peak.....I will be posting a couple more sneak peaks soon as well! I am completely SWAMPED these days!

The Girls

Photobucket

Miss Kennedy

Photobucket

Miss Abigail

Photobucket

Brye

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this shot! What a great mom & son picture, huh?

Photobucket

Photobucket


There were so many other ones that I wanted to post, but I have so much work to do!

I'll be posting some pictures from a newborn session with some new props I'll be using! I'm soooo excited about them!


peace&love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio