Conner

Meet Conner. I have known Conner for around 2 years now or so. He is the nephew of my very best friend, Katie, whom also nanny's him. He also has become a very good playmate for my oldest daughter, Novah. Conner and Novah LOVE playing with one another and have a secret love affair! haha. Conner is also going to be a BIG brother sometime next year and is turning the BIG 3 soon!!! Here is a sneak peek from our session!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this shot!

Photobucket

and this one.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heck! I love them all!

Photobucket

How precious is this?

Photobucket

and this???

Photobucket

FINALLY got some giggles and smiles out of him! haha! It helps that I am the goofiest person and will do anything to make a kid laugh!

Photobucket

This makes my heart melt. <3 I LOVED curious george growing up and had one similar to this one when I was younger.

Photobucket



peace & love!

Anonymous –  (May 29, 2009 at 5:57 AM)  

I used to have a George just like that too! Only I think I bit his eyes off of something ... so he's not in that great of shape ...

Great stuff! I love the one of Conner laughing :) Perfect!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio