Baby Lillian

I had a few new things that I was dying to try and needed a newborn model to model them off for me! Luckily my best friend, Katie, had a friend who was getting ready to have a baby.......so Emila was amazing enough to let me use her baby, Liilian, for some pictures! A little over a week old and as cute as a button! Here's a sneak peak from our little session.

Isn't she so beautiful?! I LOVE this new hat that I found!!

Photobucket

Sooooooo PERFECT! She still has her life cord!

Photobucket

Finally all passed out for me! I hated interrupting her, she was so peaceful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My two new scales!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My wonderful buffet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nichole~ (June 3, 2009 at 10:33 AM)  

LOVE the new baby props...especially the scales. I meant to go to my friends shop in nashville- muddy boots cafe- and get photos of ez in the hanging scale she has but never did get around to it! dang time flies! these are awesome, i love seeing your artistic approach... you are awesome!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio