Dustin & Stacey

I met up with Dustin, Stacey and their two dogs Heidi & Boston the other day for a fun shoot. I was super excited to shoot in a spot that my husband found for me! I am in LOVE with this area! Thanks, Josh!!! You're a good man! : )

Anyways, we had a fun time together.........even though the dogs didn't cooperate 100%, it wasn't a big deal! The highlight of the evening was when Heidi tried to jump up on the wall where it's cut out and fell through landing in the bushes! haha.

So yeah, here is their sneak peek!!

Isn't this the cutest little family shot?? I love it!

Photobucket

I love how all of the colors just pop! The blue shirts really set off the pictures.

Photobucket

Boston

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this shot!

Photobucket

and this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


peace&love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio