My BFF

Today was a GLORIOUS day! My husband was off on a Saturday, which is very rare, so my best friend, Katie & I decided to head out to Bloomington and let the men watch the kids. Well, Novah was gone to my parents for the weekend, but Eisley was here and Josh kept an eye on her for the afternoon.

Katie and I went to a few stores and had an amazing lunch where we actually got to talk, for once, without being interrupted every 5 minutes by a screaming kid! Man, that was soooo nice and much appreciated! Thanks, Josh and Matt! You guys are the BEST!

On the way back from Bloomington, Katie and I stopped at a spot that I had seen before and that it would be great for a shoot. She agreed to be my little model for the time being. Unfortunately it was extremely overgrown, so we couldn't venture out too far into the area. We really didn't go too far anywhere and still managed to both get a tick on us! YIKES! I hate ticks! Thankfully we got them off when they were just crawling around. YUCK!

Anways, here are a few shots from mini shoot.

Photobucket

I love this one! Katie is sooo stinkin' pretty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



peace & love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio