sweet little hannah

I definitely had my work cut out for me yesterday when I met up with Miss Hannah! haha. Hannah just turned the big ONE in may, and boy was she EVERYWHERE! Eisley (my 11 month old) has yet to start walking, so I was amazed at how well Hannah was walking and climbing all over the place! She was absolutely adorable and so much fun to play with. I was so excited to use one of my newest props, so I just drug it outside behind the building and snapped some shots. I can't wait to use this some more! Thanks Hannah for such a great session! You were such a doll!

Here is a peek from our day.

Hello Blue Eyes!

Photobucket

My newest addition! What do you think?

Photobucket

I LOVE this shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she adorable?!

Photobucket

I'm loving this petty skirt for all these little girls!

Photobucket

Photobucket

haha! This was so funny, how cute is this?

Photobucket

Definitely one of my favorites!

Photobucket



Would love any feedback from anyone on any of my posts!


peace&love.

Megan (June 11, 2009 at 6:29 AM)  

I LOVE the picture of her where she's upside down. That one is my favorite! Great job, Whit! You are so talented. Love the new crib, too! :)

AngieRenee (June 11, 2009 at 9:05 PM)  

absolutely love the black & white photo outside with the crib! awesome... and the upside down one is just adorable! she's a doll!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio