Miss Emma

Yesterday I had the pleasure of hanging out with Miss Emma! WOW! What a little girl full of spunk and energy! She definitely kept me on my toes during the session. Haha. She is absolutely gorgeous, her eyes are to die for! People with amazing eyes are soooo much fun to photograph!

We headed outside for a few shots, but man, it got really windy and pretty chilly.....so we finished up in the studio. Emma had a lot of fun playing with my little doll and she even sang me a song that I had never heard before! Man, I wish I could remember it....it was so funny! And she knew every single word to it!

Anyways, here are some pictures from our FUN session!

Thanks Emma for being such a cutie pie!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


peace & love.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio