The "B" Family

I LOVE the part of my job where I get to see a child grow older. I met Amanda when she was pregnant with Hudson. Seriously the most gorgeous girl, and such a sweetheart! I have had the pleasure in doing some newborn pictures and 6 month pictures for Hudson.......and just recently he turned 1!

I forgot just how fun 1 year olds are, and how fast they are! I will be experiencing that soon enough, Eisley will be turning one in July! But Hudson was a speed demon, crawling all over the place! I definitely got a workout! haha.

Amanda, Jared & Hudson are seriously the cutest little family EVER! Amanda is always dressed so incredibly adorable, she has such a great style! She came in with a few different onesies that she had made for Hudson. She dyed them, cut out stencils and painted them on the onesie. Seriously, they were so cute! I wish I had enough time to be so creative! Amanda has a store on Etsy.com, one of my favorite sites to browse. If you've never checked it out, watch out, you'll become an addict! Lots of amazing handmade clothes, jewelry, art, anything you can imagine!

Okay, on with the sneak peek!

See? Aren't they absolutely adorable?!

Photobucket
Photobucket

LOVE this!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Check out those teef!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm loving all of these colors!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Momma's boy....isn't this sweet?

Photobucket

cute! cute! cute!

Photobucket




thanks for a lovely session!

peace & love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio