The Collins Family

Thursday I met up with the Collins Family! We had our session scheduled awhile ago, but due to inclement weather a couple of times we had to keep rescheduling. But, amazingly enough with the studio, I can shoot when it's nasty outside! YAY! The studio isn't 100% finished, but it is definitely usable. I'm definitely feeling more and more comfortable in there each time I have a shoot.

I was so excited for our session, I got a new Canon 5D camera and couldn't wait to give it a try! I'M IN LOVE!

The kids were so much fun and so adorable, how could you not get a great shot? Such an adorable family! Okay, okay....on to their sneak peek!

Thanks "C" Family for a great session!


Isn't this the cutest family picture? I LOVE this!

Photobucket

Aren't these two just adorable?

Photobucket

Happy Mother's Day! What a great picture of these two!

Photobucket

And I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this shot! I'm thinking this needs to be a HUGE canvas in my studio!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is so sweet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And here is a small preview of yesterdays session I can't wait to show you!

Miss Emma who is full of spunk and personality! We had a fantastic time together! Isn't she beautiful?!

Photobucket




peace & love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio