mommy & me mini sessions

this past saturday i hosted my first Crafty Mamas Trunk Show along with my first set of mini sessions!! the day was a success, i had 9 awesome vendors that came and sold their handmade items, it was great!! the mommy & me sessions were wonderful! the wind was CRAZY that day, but it was a beautiful spring day! here is a quick peek from the mommy & me mini's! excited to do more of these sessions!!!


my day started off WONDERFUL with these two cuties!!! seriously, how cute is he?!



i knew this little munchkin when he was in his mamas belly! what a doll!!



a former starbucks coworker whom i haven't seen in forever with her BEAUTIFUL baby girl! look at those eyes, will ya?! melt.



and this little rockstar, i've known her since she was just a few weeks old......love watching these little ones grow up before my eyes! the second image has me sooooooo giddy inside, i love everything about it. probably one of my favorites from the day. <3



and these sweet little face i've known since she was just a couple weeks old!! LOVE these two images......they capture everything i love about motherhood. 



this little guy keeps his mama on her toes!! he's an 18 month old on the go!! : ) LOVE the second image so much, such a short and sweet moment. 





i met hayley, on the right, when i took her engagement pictures and her and her sister wanted to do something nice for their mom for mothers day. three beautiful women, 2 beautiful images. 







these kids were a hoot! they braved the cold and chilly winds and were FULL of smiles and FUN! 




thanks for such a great time, mamas!!! i hope i was able to capture some very special images of you and your kiddos to cherish forever. as a mother, i look at these images and they all melt my heart. i would absolutely love to have some images of myself and my girls like this.......if you're like me, you're the one always snapping the pictures and you're never actually in any of them. i hope that your kids will look back on these moments and that they will hold a special place in their hearts as well. thank you so much for allowing me to capture these memories for you.


Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio