special sale

To those of you who are past clients of Eminence Photography, this is a great offer for you! With the new year, it's time to clean up and organize.....so you know what that means, I need to clean up my hard drives!

With that said, I will be selling your digital files for a ONE TIME LOW PRICE! A great way for you to backup memories that you don't want to forget!!! You will have a chance to buy ALL edited files in high resolution from your past sessions for $100! (this is $100 per session if you've had multiple sessions with me)

Please email me if you're interested and before it's too late!!!

All sessions from January 2009 - January 2010 will be terminated from my hard drive.
All sessions from January 2010 - January 2011 will be archived for 6 months, and will be terminated July 2011.

Please email me if interested!!


Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio