and the winner is......

First off, i want to THANK EVERYONE who participated in this contest!! It was so neat to see all of you entering for this!!! I definitely think this will be something that Marinda and I will do again in the near future, we are so excited with the planning of it all and of course the BIG DAY this Saturday!!

Alright, onto our winner of the $200 Boudoir Marathon slot!! As you know, I was able to pick ONE lucky winner from my blog post and Marinda was able to pick ONE lucky winner on her blog post! So, to see if you won on Marinda's blog, check it out HERE

I was able to figure out our winner by using random.org



LUCKY WINNER #8 is Angie McManis! Congratulations, Angie! I will be in touch with you via email to inform you of all the details for your sexy Boudoir Session!!!!

Angie says, "Can you make an old lady hot again?!?! lol"

: )

Thanks again everyone! I wish I could have given you all a discounted session! I hope to work with you in the future!!! 



Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio