The adorable "T" Family!

Last year I hosted a Matilda Jane Clothing trunk show at my old studio on 17th street. I LOVE Matilda Jane and you can never go wrong with dressing your little ones in it for a photo session!! Anyways, I gave away a FREE session at the trunk show and Amanda was the lucky winner! At that time her youngest was only a couple months old and now Miss Miriam just turned 1! Miriam along with her older sisters and older brother are seriously the cutest kids, so I had no problem in photographing them! Miriam is a photographers dream for a baby session. : ) She has tons of rolls, all from breastfeeding I must add! : D And she has the most beautiful blue eyes too!! I had a great time with this family, they are seriously adorable.

Miss Miriam

Photobucket

Baby cuteness OVERLOAD.

Photobucket

Look at those cheeks!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at those rolls!!!! LOVE!!!

Photobucket

Check out these cheeks! : D

Photobucket

More rollie goodness!!

Photobucket

I am in LOVE with this shot!!! Isn't she the cutest?!

Photobucket

AHHHH!!!

Photobucket

Here's the adorable family!

Photobucket

Sweet Abby

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture of Rachel.

Photobucket

and this one.....

Photobucket

And then there's Jude.......my oldest daughter Novah goes to school with Jude and I believe has a secret crush on him. Who can blame her??? He's so handsome. : )

Photobucket

With a face like that, he'll be in trouble mom and dad!!! haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Perfect Matilda Jane models. : )

Photobucket

and this shot is just hilarious. I love it!

Photobucket


Thanks so much for a great session!!!!!

peace&love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio