I'M MOVING!

so, if you aren't on facebook, then you're probably a little late with finding out my exciting news! I'M MOVING!!!!

yup, that's right. I'm moving to a new studio location in downtown Edinburgh and couldn't be more thrilled about it! Just thinking about it and the possibilities gives me butterflies in my stomach! I have ALWAYS dreamt of a storefront location for a studio and I have finally ran across the perfect one. I have HUGE visions of what this space can look like and where my business will go from here. I just want to say THANK YOU ALL for being such a major support in my business!!! I have met so many wonderful people throughout my 3 years of business and if it weren't for you guys, things like this wouldn't happen for me!

So take a look and let me know what you think!!!!

storefront


peace&love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio