Maggie - Columbus North High School Senior

what can I say, I LOVED this session!!! I could hardly stop myself from editing it!! Beautiful girl, beautiful evening, beautiful sun, beautiful locations......it was PERFECT!

Meet Maggie. I loved Maggie! Such a natural beauty and was great in front of the camera, definitely made my job a piece of cake! Anyways, here is a peak from our day!


We started off by doing a few in studio shots, but with the gorgeous weather, you know we had to venture out!! Maggie also brought along her puppy, Winnie. Isn't she the cutest dog?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this shot! Everything about it. Her expression, the colors, the textures, the reflection. PERFECT.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is another one of my favorites. It was pretty windy that day, and it definitely helped in creating a few different fantastic shots!

Photobucket

I thought this was fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am IN LOVE with the lighting here! I have been trying to mess around with it more and trying super hard to succeed at it. I'm liking how these turned out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this!

Photobucket

And definitely another one of my faves!!

Photobucket


Thanks Maggie for a fantastic session!!!

Comments welcome! 3 more sessions coming up on the blog soon!

peace & love!!

charlie jones (April 14, 2010 at 5:14 AM)  

gorgeous light...fantastic work!

joe lackner –  (April 14, 2010 at 5:26 AM)  

wow, whitney, your overall technique is getting extremely refined.

Lisa G. (April 14, 2010 at 6:37 AM)  

I LOVE the light in the last few. Great shoot!

Laura –  (April 14, 2010 at 7:47 AM)  

Whitney, thank you so much for Maggie's session. You picked the perfect places for photos and the perfect time for the sun. You also made Maggie feel very comfortable - she didn't want the session to stop. Of course, we've always thought Maggie is beautiful, but you've captured it. I'm recommending you to lots of people. Laura (Maggie's mom)

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio