Aliyah turns ONE!

I have photographed Aliyah from the day she was in her momma's belly! Hard to believe that this little doll is ONE! I've known Aliyah's parents for years and it's always a pleasure to photograph the kids of people that I know. I think it's always so neat to see the appearance and personality of little ones from those said people. I had a great time photographing Aliyah, I am always up for the challenge of the little ones too! They definitely keep me on my toes!!

Anyways, here's a peak from our session!!

Photobucket

Aliyah making the cutest face EVER! seriously, how cute is that?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After some shots in the studio, we hung around the neighborhood to get some outside shots as well.

Hello, cutie!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just chillin in her shades. : )

Photobucket

Hanging out with mom and dad!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this shot!

Photobucket

Getting some momma love.....

Photobucket

and having fun with dad!

Photobucket

loving all these bright colors!!

Photobucket


Thanks for a wonderful session, you guys!!!

more to come on the blog, stay posted!!!

peace&love!

Jess Parker (April 18, 2010 at 9:49 PM)  

So many beautiful shots! I'm loving your blog. Very inspiring. Thanks Whitney!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio