Sean & Brianna - MARRIED!

Saturday was such a busy day for me! I had 3 sessions right in a row, a first for me. Let's just say I was completely wiped out after the day! I had a unique session with Sean & Brianna, they just wanted to do a Bridal Session.....so I had a full hour of time with the bride and groom! It was FANTASTIC! I am soooooo in love with these shots! Brianna was such a gorgeous bride, seriously, absolutely stunning! I think I told her that about a billion times throughout our session, I probably freaked her out. : )
Sean & Brianna were such an adorable couple. You can totally see the love between these two, and you can tell how much Sean adores his new wife. : )

Thanks you guys for such an awesome session!!!





Which one do you like the best?








Color or Black and White?







Seriously, STUNNING!!!







LOVED this session!!!

peace&love!

Anonymous –  (November 9, 2009 at 1:26 PM)  

It's AMAZING how many great shots you can get in just an hour! Love these pics!!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio