The "L" Family

The other day when I met up with the "G" Family, I also met with the "L" Family. The "G" Family and "L" Family are friends, so we just did both sessions back to back at the "L" families home. Their home sets on some beautiful property, there were a ton of trees around, just beautiful. The "L" Family had this amazing old truck that they sold to a friend, but borrowed it back just for some of our session! So glad they did, because we got some great pictures of the kids and the old truck! This is probably one of the bigger family sessions I have done, 5 kids! I was joking around with Suzanne about how great she looks for having 5 kids! I would look a wreck with 5 kids, ha! I look a wreck with 2 kids!!!! We had a great time with our session, the kids were so much fun to be around!

Here is a sneak peek!

































peace&love!

Anonymous –  (November 6, 2009 at 8:30 AM)  

The bed-of-the-truck photos are perfect. love them.

Marinda (November 9, 2009 at 6:58 AM)  

These are fantastic! What a beautiful family. Loving the truck shots. Very nicely done!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio