Jenna & Rem

A couple of weeks ago, my family headed to Virginia for my sister in law's wedding. My husband was a groomsman, Novah was a flower girl, and I was the wedding photographer. Definitely a new experience for me to photograph my family during a wedding! The wedding was beautiful! Started off with a rainy morning, but it cleared off for the outdoor ceremony and then started in again once the indoor reception was taking place. I was really wanting to take Jenna & Rem to some outdoor locations, but the rain made it a little more difficult. We found a great place for some outdoor shots, and we had a lot of fun with it! We even added their little girl, Hailey, in a few shots.....making for some great family photos!

Here is a sneak peek from the day!

Jenna was a beautiful bride!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My husband and his little sis

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some details

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


The rings

Photobucket

First dance

Photobucket

Novah was soooo excited to be a flower girl!

Photobucket

Eisley and Novah had a great time on the dance floor!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Some shots we took in downtown Manassas at the train stop

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



peace&love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio