Columbus North HS SENIOR - Caleb

The other day I met up with Caleb for his SENIOR pictures! We went to our first spot and went to surrounding areas there, and noticed that the sky was looking a little bit like rain. Apparently Caleb checked the forecast for our evening shoot and said that it didn't look like it was supposed to rain on the radar. So on our way back to our cars to go to our next spot, it started sprinkling. We decided that we would continue with the session as long as it is just sprinkling. So we arrived to our destination, Caleb is getting ready with his second outfit and the rain started to pick up. I thought that I could just hold an umbrella over myself and let Caleb get wet, but we could just push through the session. : ) Well about that time, it really started coming down! I told Caleb that we would see what happens and if it would clear off within the next few minutes. So we wait a little bit and it's just not letting up! I start watching the clouds, I'm obsessed with tornadoes. I used to want to be a tornado chaser when I was little. haha. Funny thing is, I'm actually really terrified of them and always think that when the sky looks weird there is gong to be a tornado. So, I look in the sky and start seeing some really crazy clouds looking kind of like a tornado. haha. I went back and told Caleb that we should probably just call it quits and shoot the next day. I'm not sure if that was the beginning of a tornado or what, but it definitely had me scared!

Here is what we saw:

Photobucket

Crazy looking, huh?!

Here are some shots from our session er sessions! : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Caleb is in track and does pole vaulting

Photobucket

I love these black and whites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Caleb is also a drummer and he's in a band called Marco Plays Polo

Here's his band playing in the Battle of the Bands this year, CHECK IT OUT!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks for a great session, Caleb!!



peace & love!

M.Redman (August 8, 2009 at 9:05 PM)  

Hi! We don't know each other in real life, but I found your blog on here and having been "following" you on blogger for a few weeks. I love your work! We both live in Columbus, so it's fun for me (as a newbie) to see some familiar places where you shoot! These photos are awesome!

eminence photography (August 9, 2009 at 12:26 PM)  

thanks so much! so, you're a photographer as well? how long have you been in the biz?

it's always great to know that there are people following my blog! : )

M.Redman (August 9, 2009 at 2:18 PM)  

I would say "aspiring" photographer. I really am just starting out, so I love to look at others work for inspiration...and boy, have I found inspiration in yours!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio